Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Spooky!!


HALLOWEEN !

Yes, I am just now getting around to posting our little chili pepper's first Halloween (mother of the year, I know).


We had a great Halloween that started off at Grandma and Grandpa Morgan's , then to Holman's Halloween party and then we had yummy homemade chili, bread sticks and root beer at my Aunt Marlene's. Morgan was quite the trooper. And next year I will definitely dress her in a more girly outfit cause, she was mistaken for a boy a few times. (Maybe next year her boring parents will dress-up too)!!





3 comments:

Jenn said...

So Cute! The chili pepper is my favorite baby costume! I tried to find that costume for Breckan's first Halloween, but I couldn't find it anywhere! Morgan looks so adorable!

Andrea said...

That costume makes me laugh it is so stinkin cute. What an adorable little chili pepper she made. I love the new baby costumes for Halloween, they are so much.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!

mccall said...

Where is the pic of her with her auntie?