As many of you know, I am a total dork who follows silly reality shows on MTV. My crazy obsession all started in 2004 (oh my gosh!) when a show called Laguna Beach premiered. This show followed a group of amazingly gorgeous high school students, and exposed all of the drama that went on in high school. This is where it all began. After Laguna Beach, a series called The Hills came to be (I told you I had a problem). The Hills has been even better than Laguna, and that is why am I so excited for tonight's premiere of The City! So everyone pop some popcorn and check it out!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
I absolutely love Morgan's Bumbo that my mom got for her. At first I was a bit skeptical of her actually wanting to sit in it, but she absolutely loves her bumbo. Which is so nice for me in the mornings when I have to get ready for work. All I do is place her in her chair and pop in baby einstein and she is completely entertained. I think that she looks so dang cute in her very own chair, we have her sit in it for dinner time and we have even taken it to restaurants so that she can be more involved. (If any of you know Morgan, you know that she is quite nosy), but I like to call her observant!!! I love this little girl so much and am so blessed to have her in my life.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Tag about my Husby
1. Where did you meet? At my cousin, Libby's wedding
2. How long did you date before you got married? Gosh, a long time with a break-up in the middle. But we dated like 2 1/2 years total
3. How long have you been married? Just over 4 years
4. What does he do to suprise you? He brings home little gifts for me every once in a while, just for no reason which is so sweet. (He loves trying to pick out the perfect present for me, and he does an awesome job too).
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His hair (when it's cut), I also love his lips!
6. What is you favorite quality about him? He knows how to make me happy and he can always make me laugh. Plus he is like the only person who can calm me down and get me to think rationally when I am having one of my panic attack meltdowns (which occur quite often these days)!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Middy or Mithy
8. What is his favorite food? Chicken & Cheesecake
9. What is his favorite sport? Anything with a ball. He watches sports constantly and if nothing is on, then he watches ESPN news (as if he missed anything, REALLY)! He does like to play basketball best though ;)
10. When and where did you first kiss? On our second date after a football game at his parents house.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We go to the gym (so romantic I know, we need to get a real hobby to do together).
12. Does he have any hidden talents? He plays the saxophone (he even played for the UofU concert band), he will never admit this, but he has a really good voice too. (I wish that I could say the same for his wife).
13. How old is he? 28, that is...until December 22!
14. Who said I love you first? He did (Through a text, lame I know,but he always tell me, that it worked and to "look at the end result" when I tease him about it). Long story ,but we were actually broken up at the time and we had just started to talk again and go out occasionally. Then one night I wasn't returning any of his calls (I was on a date) so he sent me a text. Funny huh? ( FYI he freakin broke up with me on my 21st birthday, he is so lucky that I came back ). :)
15. What is his favorite music? Counting Crows and Neil Diamond ! (I HATE Neil Diamond)
16. What do you admire most about him? He has a huge heart. He would do anything for anyone
17. What is his favorite color? Blue
18. Which side of the bed does he sleep on? He now sleeps to the right of me and he hates it! We switched sides during my pregnancy cause I was always so hot and his side was closer to the window air conditioner unit that I made him purchase for me for carrying his child! I can't believe he hasn't made me switch back yet.
19. Will he read this? Ya right. He thinks that blogging is a waste of my time :)
I Tag: Libby, Alana & Jenn