Monday, December 29, 2008

Tonight's the Big Night!!


As many of you know, I am a total dork who follows silly reality shows on MTV. My crazy obsession all started in 2004 (oh my gosh!) when a show called Laguna Beach premiered. This show followed a group of amazingly gorgeous high school students, and exposed all of the drama that went on in high school. This is where it all began. After Laguna Beach, a series called The Hills came to be (I told you I had a problem). The Hills has been even better than Laguna, and that is why am I so excited for tonight's premiere of The City! So everyone pop some popcorn and check it out!!

7 comments:

mccall said...

That a girl! Make sure Morgie watches, too - gotta get her started while she's young. Make her dad proud!

Jenn said...

I think we have the same problem!! :) I don't know if The City will be as good as The Hills, guess I'll see tonight. Great-- another show to be addicted to! And thanks SO much for all the nice things you said on my blog, you are so sweet!! Hope you had a great Christmas, we really need to do something soon!

caitlin and brinton said...

NOTHING beats Laguna Beach, it will always be the BEST! :)

Jenn said...

So... what did you think? I liked it alot actually. Supposedly it got bad reviews, but who cares about that, I'm still gonna watch it :)

Alana said...

We should make Mondays, CITY nights! Seriously, we should get together and watch it, call me if you are interested! We need to get together, it's been too long!

The Moores said...

You know I totally back you on this!! We need to get together and watch the shows so our husbands don't tease us so much!! Way to go!!

Andrea said...

I love it Missy!! You are so funny. I'll be honest, I didn't think I would like The City as much as I LOVED The Hills....but I kind of DO! I love all the "characters" and think it is going to be full of all the drama and cat fights we have come to expect from this series. Sadly, I never saw any of the Laguna Beach episodes, so I just might have to go rent them on DVD to see how it all began.....

PS: On a side note, did you happen to catch "Bromance"????? What the H is that all about>>>>