Monday, December 8, 2008

Morgie in her BUMBO !!

I absolutely love Morgan's Bumbo that my mom got for her. At first I was a bit skeptical of her actually wanting to sit in it, but she absolutely loves her bumbo. Which is so nice for me in the mornings when I have to get ready for work. All I do is place her in her chair and pop in baby einstein and she is completely entertained. I think that she looks so dang cute in her very own chair, we have her sit in it for dinner time and we have even taken it to restaurants so that she can be more involved. (If any of you know Morgan, you know that she is quite nosy), but I like to call her observant!!! I love this little girl so much and am so blessed to have her in my life.


7 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE the bumbo! I know we've talked about it before, but Breckan sat in his til he was about 2. Morgan looks so cute sitting in hers!! Let me know what your schedule is like next week, so we can maybe get together soon!

The Marx Family said...

I just bought one of those for Madeline and I love it! Morgan is such a cutie!

Jessica said...

Indie never liked her bumbo which is a shame because they are so handy. Morgan looks adorable in hers.

The Neilson Family said...

Man I should have gotten myself one of those! I'm taking notes for the next one.

Andrea said...

I swear Bumbos are the greatest invention EVER!! I loved ours, and it literally saved me so many times. They look pretty funny just sitting there, basically stuck and not able to go anywhere. What a little doll she is Missy.

Alana said...

so dang cute!!! Thanks for stopping by last night, you are the sweetest.

Brad and Jen said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how much she has grown. I hope to see you guys so!