Monday, March 16, 2009

Splish, Splash...and more Splashing!!!

So last Friday, Chris and I took Morgie swimming for the first time! I was kind of nervous for her being in that much water cause I didn't know how she would react, but luckily, she LOVED it! Morgan just splashed and splashed! She absoulutely loved being surrounded by so many kids, she even joined in on the screaming and laughing that was going on all around her! So, thank you Jenny and Kirk for inviting us to go with you guys. Who knows, we may just be getting a pass so that we can go more often with ya! ;) Morgan and Daddy!
Morgan just getting used to the water

I wish that I would have brought our video camera, cause Morgan was just a kicking while holding onto the wall! It was so dang cute.

Morgan actually smiling for the camera! (She just loved this fish that she is sitting on).

All tuckered out after her first swim!

13 comments:

Brad and Jen said...

How fun for her! Sounds like you guys had fun! She is getting so big and is still beautiful as ever!
Hope all is going well for you guys!

Celeste said...

Mis, I cannot believe how BIG she is getting! You'd think I'd see her a bit more often, but....
She looks like a little queen in that last picture, so gorgeous!

The Marx Family said...

I love the picture when she is hanging on the sides and kicking - it looks like she is at swimming lessons. She is so dang cute!!

Andrea said...

That last pic is my favorite! What beautiful blue eyes she has Missy. Looks like a fun day at the pool.

mccall said...

The next time I see this little girl, I'm going to kiss that cute face off! (You know I'm not kidding). I just love that little Monster!

Jenn said...

She is so adorable in her little swimsuit! Taking little ones swimming for the first time is so funny!

Alana said...

So cute!!!

Andrea said...

PS:I am doing a Spring Swap on my blog....you should definitely sign up! They really are so fun if you have never participated in one before. So check it out!!

Emily said...

SOOO Fun. Where did you guys go? IT looks like such a good place. We love to swim with Bella it is one of my favorite things. When the weather gets nice we should all go to the Layton surf and swim.

The Halbaschs said...

Could she be ANY cuter? I can't believe she is so big and that Chris is so WHITE. I will give him a little break it is still March. Morgan is such a doll

caitlin and brinton said...

Oh my gosh- she is adorable. Love her suit! So sad that I ventured all the way out to your house this weekend just to find you NOT THERE with Morgan! It's beautiful, by the way.

Rob and Dani said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe Morgan is already 6 months old! We REALLY need to get together! I loved reading your blog - I read all the way down to the post about your "husby" so fun to learning more about Chris!

jenny said...

That was fun I am glad you did not take pictures of me that would be scary Love ya!