Sunday, August 1, 2010

Look What's New, Morgie's 2 !




I honestly cannot believe that my little munchkin is 2 years old already!! The years have flown by I tell ya. Morgan is so much fun these days, full of energy and mischief. She loves being outside (she doesn't realize she is borderline albino). We have been swimming a lot as well as playing at the park. Morgan also loves "Circle" (Arctic Circle) that is. Since it has been sooooo HOT lately, that has been her park! Morgie is a little girly-girl these days too. She loves wearing jewelery. Every time I open my jewelery drawer to put on my ring, she has to pull out a necklace or bracelet of some sort to wear. She also loves to wear lip gloss so she can look "pretty". This little girl cracks me up.
Morgan's birthday was a fun one mainly because Aunt "Woggy" was in town for it. Morgan got to go swimming, go to "Circle" for lunch and open presents with Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen and Papa and Nana Morgan. I will be posting pictures of her birthday and McCall's visit soon!

1 comment:

mccall said...

What a beautiful little 2 year old! I miss that squirt.