Friday, April 10, 2009

So Excited for SPRING !!

Morgan and I have just loved the weather lately. It has been so nice and we have actually been able to get out of the house and go for stroller rides! Morgan absolutely loves being outdoors (too bad her skin is so, so, so FAIR, thank goodness for sunscreen)!
The other day, my cousin and I got together and took some pictures of our little girls. Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I was able to capture of my little Morgie! She just brightens my day!

We hope that everyone has a wonderful Easter holiday!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

That little girl is so photogenic! What a little princess she is. I LOVE the new family pic at the top too. You are gorgeous Missy.

Did you love the premiere of The Hills last Mon??? So sad its the last season. What will we ever do without Spencer????

Rieneke said...

Those are fabulous!-You should be a professional!

mccall said...

Whoa, I just barely noticed you updated! I'm a bad thister. I love that little girl more than words can say.

Valarie said...

Ok - First, I think you should be a photographer and second...that little doll is absolutely adorable!!!

The Halbaschs said...

How do you feel about an arranged marriage between Caleb and Morgan. Please take the idea to Chris and see if he would be willing to consider it!

Jenn said...

She is just so precious!! YES! We would love to see you again!! Come over and we can go to the park or on a walk!

The Neilson Family said...

Well would ya look at that girl - getting so big! I hate that I haven't blog stalked anyone for a while - I miss so much!