Monday, May 18, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to me!!

I had such a nice first Mother's Day. We went to church with Chris' parents and listened to his dad speak . Then we had a yummy dinner with the Nielsen's. We then drove to Kaysville to spend some time with my family. I could't have asked for a better day, the weather was beautiful and spent the day with fam!!

Oh, ya! The best part is that my sweet hubby gave me and McCall Taylor Swift tickets!! I can't wait! McCall and I actually tried to get tickets, but they were sold out and I was bummed, but somehow Chris always finds a way to suprise me!


One last concert before she and Tannon move to Pittsburgh!!!

7 comments:

Mumsy said...

Glad you had such a great day! Love those pics of all of you. Morgie just keeps getting cuter.

Brad and Jen said...

I am so glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

caitlin and brinton said...

Cute pictures of everyone! I am so jealous of T.S... my sister got like 10th row and I could have been there except I have school EVERY night this summer. :( You must blog about it! I cannot believe M & T are going to be gone in like... A MONTH! CRAZY.

Valarie said...

Being a mommy is the best and I'm glad you had a special day!

Emily said...

I am going to Taylor with my sister too. HA HA funny! It is tomorrow can't wait!

mccall said...

i had way too much fun w/ you @ the concert! thanks, sis! love your guts.

p.s... before you post future pics of me, you will need written approval. that pic of me is hideous!

Jill said...

So, Missy -- I don't know your email address, so I will post a comment here!! We didn't get a note from you -- DANG! It would've been great to see you guys. Where did you leave it? Did you come to the house on Baneberry Drive? We were renting for 4 months before we bought our house, so maybe you still had our old address?! Did you know that Amber moved down here about 2 months ago -- finally, she left her bad situation! Whew.... She has a lot to deal with to get over all she went through for four long years. Lerin is leaving on her mission in 3 weeks! Tell your mom and dad hi! We ran into Debbie Bockwoldt at Tuachan the other night--it was great to catch up with her.