Thursday, February 11, 2010

Christmas

This Christmas was a hard one for me because it was the first time that McCall, Tannon and Hudson (their dog) weren't with us. But at the same time, it was great because Morgan was so much fun this year. She even figured out how to open presents without help! We have been so blessed with that little girl and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for her and the rest of my family.

Christmas this year went something like this at our home this year: I made brunch for my parents and Chris' parents
Morgan got her own little table and chair set

(Not too sure it was a hit)
But, she loved her own "big girl" chair to lounge in

She also loved the toy Cally and Tannon gave her

And she Loooooooves the Wonder Pets

Chillin' with Grandpa on Christmas EveOpening presents


Lovin' her guitar

The Nielsen Clan on Christmas Eve
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

1 comment:

caitlin and brinton said...

oh my gosh! she's getting so big. she's beautiful.