Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Think I'm In L-O, L-O, L-O, L-O-V-E !!

Since this is Valentine's Day, I decided to post a few pics of my sweet love! (Your welcome Cally)







































My Morgie melts my heart!!





Here are some pictures of her and Chris from today!

















Valentine Kisses for Daddy













This picture cracks me up! Morgan loves bubbles and she was so happy that she got some today!












Bubbles!!












More bubbles!! Life can't get better than this!

















I love watching these two play together! Morgan is such a Daddy's Girl these days.
Morgie with her Valentine gift
Of course, she likes her new sunglasses best.


Morgan has also had an obsession with sunglasses lately. This current obsession all started when we turned her car seat around to face forward. She noticed that mommy was always wearing sunglasses, so she needed to. I can't believe that she actually keeps them on during the car rides! Now she has a second pair, I mean a girl can never have too many accessories right??!

We hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

mccall said...

look at that little TWIRP! i am in lo. lo. lo. love with her! can't wait to kiss her lips off in less than a month!

The Marx Family said...

Missy those pictures are stunning! Did you take them? If so - you're hired!

faith ann raider said...

oh! these are all so beautiful :)