Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!

Lance is back!!
I am so excited because just yesterday Lance Armstrong announced to the world that he is going to be riding in the Tour de' France next year!! (He must have read my last blog post) ;) I can't wait for next July, watching the Tour just wasn't the same without him so, I really didn't keep up with it since he retired. But now he's back. Go for number 8 Lance!!




See how hot he is? (No worries, Chris knows about my crush and he is ok with it. His crush is Kate Hudson. It was hilarious when the two started dating, but they are no longer together.)




6 comments:

mccall said...

You are obsessed. I think that Chris is more than O.K. with you having a crush on Lance, cuz I think he has a crush on him, too!

Jenn said...

Yeah for Lance!! I'm so glad we got together yesterday, it was so much fun! Lets please do it again soon!! :)

Celeste said...

sorry, Melissa, I gotta say my usual Lance Armstrong rant, and I hope you know more about him & can tell me that this is not true, but.... How can you be an ATHEIST after miracles have occurred in your life!!!??? He is an ego-maniac! I read that somewhere and I was very annoyed. Plus, he has a skeletor face. Feel free to bash on my favorite crushes, Wentworth Miller & Adam Levine. I miss being in YW with you, I need to come over & see that baby!

The Halbaschs said...

You are the first person I thought about it when I heard the news. I hope he doesn't disappoint you.

Bullard Family said...

You are so funny, I was laughing at the emotional comment on your last post. I could really see you crying when you were writing about McCall. You are so cute. Hey I am coming in town this week, actually tomorrow. I want to come see Morgan. I will call you.
Andrea

Emily said...

WOW I can't believe he is at it again, crazy!!!!