Monday, September 8, 2008

The Quirkiest Quirks

Tagged by: McCall

Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours:

1. I am secretly in love with Lance Armstrong. Ok, ok I am not in love with him, but I think that he is super hot!! I was obsessed with the Tour de' France like all 7 years that he was racing. He is in my opinion the most amazing athlete in the world, I mean after beating cancer, he came back into the cycling world and totally kicked everybody's trash !!

2. I am the most emotional girl that you will ever meet. I cry easier than anyone I know, and I am freaking out that my only sister has to move away from me for at least 4 years when she and Tannon go to dental school. I seriously get anxiety about it and F.Y.I. I have tears in my eyes right now just typing about it !!! I am a basket-case. I'm doing my best to try to be excited for them. I love you sis !!

3. I love watching the Hills (on MTV). I know that I am so lame for following the lives of Lauren, Audrina, Heidi, Whitney and Lo as they live their fabulous, (unscripted) lives in the Hollywood Hills. My husband Chris hates that I watch this show and tells me all of the time that I am a mom now and that I shouldn't be watching "crap like this on tv". Oh well, I still love it. In fact it is on tonight!! ;)

4. I love to travel. Although, it is no longer in the budget now that I am married and have the sweetest little girl. Here are a few of my favorite places that I have been: Italy (for high school graduation my cousin and I went to Italy and traveled all over from Milan to Florence to Venice to Rome to Capri to Pompeii to Verona to Sorento and a lot of other little towns. I would love to go back). Hawaii, New York, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Mexico and my family also went on a Chruch History trip starting in SLC and traveled east all the way to Rochester NY. I can't wait to see where else I can get to (hopefully soon )!!

5. I have a great appreciation for photography. I have a nice Nikon camera (that my sweet husband gave me last year for my birthday). I want to find time to learn more so that I can take better pictures.

6. I love the elderly. As many of you know, I am a Physical Therapist Assistant. When I was in school, I planned on working more with athletes, but I quickly learned that they had major ego's and knew more than anyone else (Nick Thiros). So, I went back to working in a nursing home with geriactrics!! I love working with them because they have such great stories (sometimes you hear the same ones everyday) and I love that I get to see the same patients everyday


You're it: Alana, Andrea, Jill, Jenn, Emily, Carrie, Ashley and anyone else who wants to tell us more about then!

9 comments:

The Moores said...

Um......I seriously LOVE the hills!! Brock thinks I am a total dork, but I still love it!! I loved your tag, to cute!!

Valarie said...

Missy,
I'm glad you found me! Did your mom tell you I said hi? Your baby girl is so cute too - it is fun to catch up with you, so keep in touch!

Alana said...

Me & Tom love you to death, quirks and all! I don't know if I'd concider any of those quirks though... Did you see the bonus Hills last night??? talk about cliffhanger! Thanks for letting me hold your precious little Morgan yesterday, we didn't want to give her back!

Abby said...

Miss-

Morg is adorable! It was so good to see you guys. I'm glad we made it down. I'm also way glad you found my blog! I love the photos.

Do come up for a treatment you'll love it. You'll be glad to know it's not all the way up in Franklin too. It's in Logan!

caitlin and brinton said...

Hey Missy!! Don't feel bad about The Hills- you're NOT the only new mom I know watching it religiously :)

The Halbaschs said...

Thanks for coming up today. You look great. It was so good to see familiar faces in SLC.

Emily said...

Umm...don't worry I LOVE The Hills too. I know it is sooo stupid and my Chris gets mad at me too. But oh well we can love it we shoudl all have a hills party one night that would be fun.

Codi said...

Hey Missy -
You don't know me...don't you just love blog stalkers!! No, my sister is Caitlin and I know your darling sister McCall. I saw you posted on Cait's blog and I had to hop on to take a peek at your darling little girl! I saw McCall shortly after you found out you were pregnant and she was so excited for you - I bet she's a great aunt. Anyway, thought I'd say hi. Morgan is beautiful - hope all is well as a new mommy! --Codi

p.s. I LOVE the Hills too - I hate to admit this but I shed a small tear on this last episode!

jenny said...

Hey girl so I am finally getting around to posting on your blog I don't know if many people have known you as long as me and I am still laughing at this post you are to stinkin cute and that little morgi I want to eat her she is so cute!