Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Get-A-Way!!

Morgan's 1st Road Trip
Over Labor Day my whole family packed up and went South for a mini va-ca. Morgan got to meet her Great Grandma & Grandpa Rose as well as her Great Uncle Turtle!! We all had a great time. Chris and my dad went golfing, Me, Morgan, my mom, McCall and Tannon went shopping (sorry Tannon, you will have to pick-up golf) ;) We also played basketball and tennis with Uncle Turtle.
It was a nice little get-a-way.





morgan with great grandpa doug

Morgan got to meet her Great Grandpa & Grandma Rose for the first time, and let me tell you, she was sure adored by them! We had such a good time with grandpa and grandma!








morgan with great grandma rhea

2 comments:

Mumsy said...

I am so glad I found your blog and got to see some pics of that sweet little Morgie!!!

Emily said...

I am so glad you have a blog now!!! Your baby girl is beautiful! I still need to bring your gift over, gee I am sorry I am so lame.